Tuesday, April 17, 2012

4.17.12

Spiritual Moment: "So yesterday in church I had to teach Sunday school and Gospel principles which was combined cause the branch president was about 30 min late so just combined the classes and asked me to teach. So I taught on temples and family history work. And while teaching I really felt the Spirit testify to me of the importance of both those things. While I was talking about eternal marriage and the fact that were all sealed as a family it was just such a good feeling and then while we were talking about family history I got such a strong desire to do family history. So when I get home we will definitely be doing that!"

So this pic is on the land of one of our investigators. I just really like their land. It's so cool looking. They have a garden too with lots of veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment